Friday, 7 November 2014
The manufacturer of Honda Motorbikes in Pakistan (Atlas Honda), has introduced its new model in Pakistan.
The Atlas Honda has announced this latest model in a Update 2014. The new model is Honda Pridor.It is a 100 cc motorcycle, an updated version of Honda CD-100.
Honda Pridor is a result of advanced Japanese technology and right up there as an outstanding performer.
This post include: Images, Pictures, Features, Specifications and Price of Honda Pridor.
Honda Pridor CD 100cc Features:
- EURO-II Standard
- New Carburetor
- Black Painted Silencer with Chrome Guard
- Strong Footrest
- New stylish Bright Head Light with Visor
- Winning Style
- Newly Designed fuel Cock
- Eco-no Power 4-Stroke Engine
- Strong Suspension
- Wider Tyre & Strong Road Grip
- Crankcase Emission Control System
- Bigger Brake Drum with Brake Shoe
- Element Air Cleaner (Foam Type)
- Utility Box
- New Design Taillight
Specification of Honda Pridor (CD-100):
- Engine: 4-Stroke OHV air cooled single cylinder
- Bore & Stroke: 50 x 49.5 mm
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Starting: Kick start
- Ground Clearance: 156 mm
- Tyre at Front: 2.75 - 18 4 PR
- Tyre at Back: 2.75 - 18 6 PR
- Colors: Black & Red
- Dry Weight: 96 Kg
Price of Honda Pridor in Pak Rupees Rs.86,000/= Updated on 07.11.2014
Monday, 3 November 2014
Sunday, 2 November 2014
This new update model has some great extra features and changes.
Features List of Suzuki GS 150:
Carrier new look
Self and kick start
Price In Pakistan 122500/- (Rs. One Lac Twenty Two Thousand Five Hundred Only)